Pet Friendly Apartments In Albany
For many residents, we understand that pets are considered an important part of the family. Finding pet friendly apartments in Albany that has the proper facilities for them is sometimes a challenge. We are a pet friendly complex that welcomes such families in our apartments and we are prepared to accommodate your dogs, cats and other animals.
- We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment
- All pets must comply with current animal restrictions for the community
- All pets must be registered
- All pets must have current shots and necessary health treatments
Of course, all residents are expected to ensure that their pets do not interfere in any way with the enjoyment of the apartments by their neighbors. Please ensure that your renter’s insurance covers liability for your pets, especially dogs. We have a fenced dog run on the property for use and doggie bags are provided to assist you with the required clean up after your dog’s time in the yard.
There are pet fees that apply to residents and the property can provide information concerning the fees that will apply in your case. In addition to those fees, owners are held responsible for any damages to the apartment of common areas of the complex.
Read our pet related blogs:
- Pet etiquette
- Keeping a Pet Friendly Apartment Clean: Tips and Tricks
- How to Stop Your Dog From Barking
- Best Pets for Apartment Living
- Living in a Pet Friendly Apartment During Busy Holiday Season
Our pet friendly apartments in Albany are convenient to Saratoga, Clifton Park, Troy and Schenectady. Get commute times on our corresponding pages and see how convenient Harmony Mills Lofts really are!