Our apartments in Cohoes are centrally located and accessible from many surrounding cities. Our website is divided by Loft location and details, surrounding cities and area information. Please use our site map to browse through our pages and make sure you use our handy online application to get started with the acceptance process!
Apartment Floor Plans
- Full List of Amenities
- Covered Parking – Snow removal, icy windshield and doors frozen shut are a thing of the past!
- Business Center – Our business center is open 24 / 7 and offers standard business features like fax machine, conference phones, projectors, WiFi and a copier.
- Indoor Pool and Spa – Enjoy our indoor pool and spa from 9am – 9pm every day.
- On Site Personal Training – Have the luxury of an affordable trainer in our own fitness center.
- Albany, NY – Find information about the city of Albany, major employers like Nano Tech and commute times from Harmony Mills
- Saratoga, NY – Find information about the city of Saratoga, major employers and commute times from Harmony Mills
- Clifton Park, NY – Find information about the city of Clifton Park, major employers and commute times from Harmony Mills
- Schenectady, NY – Find information about the city of Schenectady, major employers and commute times from Harmony Mills
- Malta, NY – Find information about the city of Malta, major employers like Global Foundries and commute times from Harmony Mills
- Mohawk River – Many of our apartments have spectacular views of the Mohawk
- George Stacey Davis – Cohoes’ Pro Baseball Star!
- Attractions in Albany – Find out why so many people want to live close to Albany!
- Saratoga Springs Attractions – There is much more to Saratoga than the race track. Find out what else this beautiful city has to offer.
- Malta Attractions – Malta is home to historic museums and landmarks you’re sure to enjoy.
- Clifton Park Attractions – Golfing, shopping, higher learning and concert venues!
- Area Attractions – Listings of surrounding city attractions
- Albany Events – Find all the things to do in Albany, New York!
- Cohoes, NY – Find information about the city of Cohoes. Get directions here.
- Cohoes Music Hall – 140 years of history and music.
- Van Schaick Mansion – Cohoes’ ties to Colonial America.
- Cohoes Farmer’s Market – Fresh produce, live entertainment and local items from June through October.
- Peebles Island State Park – The smallest of the NY State Parks
- Hiking and Biking – Local hiking and biking trails located close to Cohoes.
- Cohoes Mastodon – The bones of the Cohoes Mastodon were found in 1866 while breaking ground for the construction of Mill No. 3
Local Information including:
- Places of Worship in Cohoes
- Grocery Stores in Cohoes
- Restaurants & Bars
- Fitness Centers & Gyms
- Schools in Cohoes
- Parks & Recreation
Pet Friendly Apartments & Guide
- Pet Friendly Apartments – We welcome your furry friends!
- Pet Groomers – Nails clipped, hair clean and smelling fresh!
- Pet Sitters / Walkers – Need a pet sitter while you are away or to keep your pet company during the day?
- Pet Friendly Parks – A great place to let your dog roam and run!
- Veterinarians – In case of an emergency or if your pet falls ill.
- Obedience Training – Help your pet learn the basic commands and behaviors.
- Pet Etiquette – Tips for pet owners and non-pet owners living in a pet friendly apartment complex.
- Move in Checklist – Use our check list to stay organized during your move!
- Moving Tips – Packing and moving tips
- Free Moving Boxes – 5 Ways to find free moving boxes!
- Local Moving Companies – Find a moving company in or near Cohoes, NY
- Living in Cohoes – Learn all about your new city, Cohoes!
Videos – Watch our videos and see interiors of 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments!
Corporate Rentals – Business travelers are welcome! We offer short term leases on furnished apartments for our corporate executives.
Furnished Apartments – Ideal for those relocating to the Capital District or remodeling their home.
Apply Online – Fill out the rental application online and start the process for renting at The Lofts at Harmony Mills
Contact Us – Questions? Suggestions? Contact us here!
Rental Specials – Check here for signing promotions
Schedule a Tour – See for yourself! The views are spectacular, but don’t take our word for it!
What Your Personality Has to Do With Your Neighborhood
Who Do I Notify for My Change of Address?
Living in a Pet Friendly Apartment During the Busy Holiday Season
How to Meet People in Your New City
Inspect Your Albany Apartment Before Moving In or Out
How to Handle 4 Common Roommate Problems
5 Ways to Welcome a new Neighbor
Make Your Move Into Your Apartment in Albany Easier: 6 Steps
Top Ten Reasons to Live in Upstate NY
The Best Time to Rent an Apartment
More Young People Moving to Smaller Cities
Summer in Upstate New York
Overlook Park and Falls View Park
How to Incorporate Your Hobby Into Your Apartment in Albany
Living in a Pet Friendly Apartment
To Move Yourself or Hire a Mover
5 Tips to Reducing Apartment Search Anxiety
Living in Cohoes: Close to the Egg
Living in Cohoes: Close to the Adirondacks
Moving into your Albany Apartment: Move-in Checklist
Top 5 Tricks for Living Better in Your Albany, NY Apartment
Moving Tips for a Hassle-Free Move Into Your Albany Apartment
The Benefits of Downsizing to an Apartment
Best Pets for Apartment Living
Save Money On Utility Bills
Your Apartment in Albany, NY Tells All
A Budget for Your First Apartment
Cohoes 51st Annual Turkey Trot
Friendly Entertaining at Your Albany Apartment
How to be a Good Apartment Neighbor
Apple Picking in Autumn
Autumn in Upstate NY
Simplify Your Life by Downsizing
Benefits of Corporate Rentals: Hotels vs. Apartments
5 Tips to Finding Free Moving Boxes
Why Renting an Apt in Albany Makes Sense
Consider These Things When Choosing an Apartment
Historic Charm Meets Modern Amenities in Cohoes
The Charms of Cohoes in Winter
Renting at Harmony Mills Makes Winter Easier
How to Add Personality to Your Albany Apartment
Signing a Lease on an Albany Apartment? Ask These 10 Questions First
5 Reasons to Love Living in a Cohoes Apartment
Stay in on Valentine’s Day
What It’s Really Like to Live in a Studio Apartment in Albany